This lovely blend is thanks to Dexter3657! Wow do the leaves smell SO refreshing, bright and fruity. So many fruits in this blend! I knew I had to choose this tea while I was thirsty. And I’ve been sipping way too many black teas lately!

Steep #1 // 3 min // 45 min after the water has boiled
The flavor is as amazing as the fragrance. The white tea definitely is the first to the forefront. It’s nice that the fruit didn’t overpower the white tea. I’m not tasting any rhubarb but I can see where the other fruits make themselves mildly known. I’m getting hints of lemon, pear, cherry, and pineapple… hints but they are there like they combine to make a new fruit. The steep color is bright yellow.

Steep #2 // 3-4 min // half hour after boiling
Another gorgeous, tasty cup! I actually see a big chunk of cherry in the infuser! There are some definite fruity white blends lacking in my cupboard! I love this one. I’m honored I was able to try it!

VariaTEA

My roommate bought me this for Hanukkah. It is so awesome.