Thank you so much Nicole for allowing me to try this one! I’m slowly trying the new-to-me teas. I wanted a vanilla tea so I went with this one hoping it was kind of like vanilla. It doesn’t look like there is MUCH white tea in the dry blend… just a leaf here and there. I love the tiny flowers though. I steeped a bit over a teaspoon with this one, to make it a sipdown next time. The site says 190 degrees for 3 minutes so I waited around 17 minutes… since it didn’t seem like much white tea anyway. The second steep didn’t seem overdone even at four minutes right after boiling. The flavor is nice, not the nicest Earl I’ve tried, but it has a nice balance of bergamot and cream, maybe because the base teas aren’t very strong here to give you much flavor. There is a smoothness & sweetness to it. Not much rose for me. But I like that it focuses on the Earl.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: