drank Fruits d'Alsace by Harney & Sons

You know you are a tea addict when you get a little bit of the same tea from two Steepsterers on the same day! At least it wasn’t huge amounts! :D Thank you both, MissB and BrewTEAlly Sweet! This particular teaspoon was from BrewTEAlly Sweet. I love Harney’s other fruity teas (Paris, Tower of London) so I really wanted to try this one. Sadly, I can’t really tell which fruits are here from the flavor. It seems like a few mixed together to create some indecipherable fruit flavor. Certainly not as magical as the other two Harney blends but not bad. It also doesn’t have the hint of bergamot the other two do…

keychange

I also really wanted to like this tea, but was also pretty underwhelmed (especially as this tea was so plainly in the shadow of Paris, hot cinnamon spice, and Queen Catherine)

Comments

keychange

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: