drank Seed Harvest by Handmade Tea

A blend from Dexter3657! thanks so much! It didn’t seem like others here on Steepster liked this one very much, so I was expecting the worst, but I actually like this one! Maybe not as much as a chai that would have the typical chai spices included, but this had a different flavor to it… a nice change! A medium bodied black tea… the first flavor I seem to taste is the licorice/anise. There is also a sweetness I didn’t expect.. I’m not sure what that might be from though… maybe the black tea itself and not the spices? I thought this blend would be more savory than it is. I don’t taste the smoke at all… I feel like by the tasting notes I’ve spotted I’m drinking another tea, but I like this one. It’s so nice to be able to sample so many different teas. If it wasn’t for this amazing Steepster community, I’d probably have to drink the same five teas over and over… and of course without the sampling it would be impossible to find those five teas that were the perfect teas for me that I wanted to sip over and over! :D

Dexter

I included this one because I thought it was odd/unusual. Sometimes trying a just ok tea that is WEIRD is as much fun as finding an AMAZING one. IMHO :))

Cavocorax

I think I’ve had over 500 different teas in about 15 months of logging on Steepster and I KNOW that would never have happened without all the swaps, tea sales, etc. The surprise samples are the best because you get to try things you never asked for and didn’t know you’d like! So I agree, this community is pretty amazing.

Tea Sipper

I say “exactly” to both of you!

Comments

Dexter

Cavocorax

Tea Sipper

I say “exactly” to both of you!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: