Thank you so much for a sample of this one MissB! Oh my gosh. This brings the magic back to 52Teas… I’ve had a few letdowns lately. THIS should be types of blends found in the bestseller sampler. I think I can officially say that I love 52Teas honeybush blends more than the others (especially their black teas which is usually my favorite base tea.. but I’m not a fan of that one type of black tea they switched to). What other tea company even HAS nice honeybush blends??

Steep #1 // just boiled // 2 min
I didn’t really expect exact pumpkin flavor (who even has that either?).. so maybe I wasn’t setting myself up for disappointment. But I’m not sure why other tea companies do not use dehydrated canned pumpkin like Della Terra does. Get the bad out of the way (well not really bad, just nonexistent) since everything else was good good good. The honeybush base is always nice – I think I like honeybush more than rooibos now but that might be the new teabags I’ve been using. The dry blend has ginger and cinnamon pieces, as far as I can see. Then the lovely cheesecake flavor that adds that tangy creaminess! It’s more like a chai cheesecake and not a pumpkin cheesecake but it is so delicious. It’s the perfect combination, really.

Steep #2 // just boiled // 3-4 min
This cup is even more amazing somehow! Even more creaminess! I guess I like ginger much more that I once did…. it’s very nice here. And the cinnamon has increased too. It’s like that sugary cinnamon this time somehow? I love this blend.. as I love all of 52’s Cheesecakes. AHEM. How did a cheesecake blend not make the bestseller sampler?!? I have one more teaspoon to savor of this one!

Yvonne

Sounds awesome!

MissB

I have quite a bit more of this if you’d like it… I think? I really do enjoy their honeybush blends though, more so than the blacks I’ve tried of late. I’ve also learned they all need to cure at least a few weeks before I open them.

Stephanie

Dang, that sounds good. I need more caffeine free teas around, too.

Comments

Yvonne

Sounds awesome!

MissB

Stephanie

Dang, that sounds good. I need more caffeine free teas around, too.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: