Thank you for this one in that awesome package I’m gradually, slowly trying teas from, Dexter3657! I had actually always wanted to try some teas from New Mexico TC. Always willing to try more coconut teas as well! The dry blend just has a few strands of coconut in a teaspoon, so I’m not sure if there is added flavor to the leaves. But this is nice! The black base has a medium body with perfect astringency and a grassy/hay flavor. The coconut is subtle but definitely present and lingering. This is a tad less tasty than 52Teas Coconut Cream Pie though. It tasted especially nice with some pecan pie I made the other day. The second steep kind of lost anything coconut about it… it must have all went to the first cup.
One teaspoon, just boiled, 3-4 min.

Courtney

I have this one on my shopping list, but I’m not sure anything will be better than S&V’s Coconut Black. :)

Tea Sipper

I haven’t tried that one yet!

Courtney

So tasty! I can send some if you’d like – I have a bit of an abundance. :)

Tea Sipper

Oh, that isn’t necessary if it’s your favorite, but I really appreciate the offer! :D

Comments

Courtney

Tea Sipper

I haven’t tried that one yet!

Courtney

So tasty! I can send some if you’d like – I have a bit of an abundance. :)

Tea Sipper

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: