Another one from MissB! thanks again! Another one I was dying to try! If I try ALL the teas, then I know what I like, right? I accidently added the whole sample to my infuser.. it looked like around one teaspoon to me, but ended up being closer to two teaspoons. Whoops! (Just boiled // 3 min) Isn’t bad anyway… though I have no idea what makes this more than a typical chai… it tastes like the usual – nice black tea and nice spices. It actually seems HOT spicy somehow, maybe the black pepper? It has that chai raisiny flavor that some of them have. The second cup was just as nice. This is a really nice chai as a plain chai, but as ‘crème brulee’ it fails.

Using almost teaspoons only made it a tiny bit astringent, but I needed that this morning anyway. I will actually have access to SEVEN of the Tournament of Books books this year (themorningnews.org)! Usually I’m only able to read one-two books in time for the ToB so I have some speed reading to do!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: