drank TARDIS by Custom-Adagio Teas

Another blend from MissB! thank you so much! Two TARDIS blends! I’ll try the other one next week. I never really had a chance to get into Doctor Who… (probably because it would double my show watching time) but these blends sure sound amazing. Both blends seem to be Earl Grey with some sort of berry. This one has blueberry. The Cara McGee blend has blackberry. This blend does have some white tea in it.

Steep #1 // 20 mins after boiling // 2 min
The steep color is very light – doesn’t even seem like black tea! But the fragrance is amazing – definitely sweet and blueberry. The taste is great.. sweet blueberry along the lines of David’s Blueberry Jam or 52Teas Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish. There is a sweetness I would say is supposed to be the caramel/cream. I definitely wouldn’t say this is a bergamot tea though… it’s missing here. The base is perfect for these flavors. It’s very delicious.

Steep #2 // just boiled // 3 min
Here are some spices I missed the first time! I’m getting cinnamon this time around. It’s interesting! I really like this one, as I usually like Adagio’s blends.

Cavocorax

That’s an interesting combo. I think I prefer the black Tardis tea(in theory bc I haven’t tried this) only bc it’s much easier to steep black tea over white.

I didn’t realize you pools have success resteeping Adagio blends. I’d just assumed they were one time only!

Tea Sipper

It’s very rare that I don’t resteep actually (usually herbals)..or if I don’t like a tea. They usually taste the same to me!

Comments

Cavocorax

Tea Sipper

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: