Thanks so much for this one, QueenofTarts! I’m very pleased that I was able to buy this one, as I’m not sure why not many people seem to be a fan of Necessiteas. I’ve tried five of them so far and they are GOOD. I wish I could try all of their teas! I guess it is difficult to invest in their teas though, since they only sell them in 3 ounce amounts. I would love if they had samples! Can you tell I liked this tea? Both of the steeps were the same:
There are actual blueberries in this one! This just SMELLS like blueberry cheesecake and the taste is very present and accurate as well. Impressed already. The flavor is more like cream and butter (maybe from the buttery green itself?) with a little bit of tanginess very sweet and definitely blueberries! I’d say the blueberry and cream/butter/tang are equally represented. This is one of my favorite flavored green teas, definitely. It’s almost like if you mixed one of 52Teas blends and their BooBerry Cotton candy. I really wish Necessiteas would sell samples!! You’d think their lovely sounding blends are gimmicks or something, seeing as how you have to buy three ounces, but the five blends I’ve tried so far have been some of my favorites. If I had the money, I wouldn’t mind investing in entire three ounces of their teas without trying them first. I don’t think I’d be disappointed in any of them.

__Morgana__

They used to sell samples. Hmm. That’s strange. I wonder why they stopped?

Tea Sipper

Maybe they still do?!? I don’t know!

__Morgana__

I took a look at their site and didn’t see any. Also typed the word “sample” into the search and came up with nada.

Tea Sipper

Well, IMO they don’t have to hide terrible tea blends!

Fjellrev

I don’t even think I’ve looked at their site before! Blueberry cheesecake teas always sound good to me so I may have to check this out. :D

Comments

__Morgana__

They used to sell samples. Hmm. That’s strange. I wonder why they stopped?

Tea Sipper

Maybe they still do?!? I don’t know!

Tea Sipper

Well, IMO they don’t have to hide terrible tea blends!

Fjellrev

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: