This one is from Janefan! Thank you thank you! This is the black tea base I like from 52Teas. This is a delicious blend, but as pumpkin pie it kind of fails. I’m only seeing cinnamon and cloves on the ingredients list. These are nice (and would actually make for a nice non-ginger chai) but that doesn’t mean these ingredients make pumpkin pie. I really didn’t get any hints of pumpkin, sadly. These poor pumpkin teas: Della Terra’s has them all beat because they add dehydrated canned pumpkin (I think?) to their blends which is just perfect. I wish everyone who attempted a pumpkin tea would do that (though I’m not sure how easy it actually is to do that.) I also had to add some of the rock sugar that Janefan sent along with this.. it certainly made it tastier (and maybe even a little more pumpkinish). Even if this blend isn’t actually pumpkin pie, it’s still very tasty for what this is!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: