drank Bananas Foster by 52teas

Sipdown of this sample from old! I’m trying to see if I love it enough to buy it and man oh man this is GOOD. This one is another irresistible reblend! I had to try it again to see if I love it as much as I think I remember. Yessss. 52Teas would certainly win the banana teas award! I love all of them that I’ve tried. The description of this one is as accurate as any blend has ever been! I definitely get hints of banana, rum, vanilla, brown sugar, butter… all equally represented. And the black tea base is one of the best that 52Teas uses. Actually there was a teaspoon and a half here to use up the rest of the sample. The second steep was really nice too. I can’t resist ordering this one and I REALLY hope this is blended the same, if not better. Even as an older tea that was stored terribly in a really thin tiny ziplock, this blend is pure magic.
Steep #1 // a few minutes after boiling // 3 min
Steep #2 // just boiled // 5 min

Roswell Strange

Noooo… I don’t need to hear that D: I’m struggling so much to not buy ALLLLLLLlll the 52Teas banana teas.

Tea Sipper

haha – sorry!

Comments

Roswell Strange

Tea Sipper

haha – sorry!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: