drank Lemon Meringue Chai by 52teas

Additional notes: A HUGE thank you to Dustin who sent me a pouch of this because I love it so much! I really appreciate it! Hilariously enough, the day I after got this, 52Teas reblended it. So I figured I should place my very first 52Teas order (they had Earl Grey Cheesecake too which I was dying for a reblend.) I can’t have enough of this blend anyway!

This cup I overleafed a little bit – a heaping teaspoon and a bit more. I should have known with the relatively small leaves that it would have a bit of astringency, but nothing I can’t handle. 52Teas has very nice chai blends. I just love the lemon & mallow, I just wish there was MOORE. Hopefully the reblend is just as nice. I love that the mallow adds sweetness & the lemon adds a bit of tartness & juiciness. The second cup was really good, if not better.

Nicole

I have been going nuts trying to find where I put this! I know I ordered a pouch of it the first time around and never tried it. Now I can’t find it!!!

Comments

Nicole

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: