drank Sweet Cherry Goddess by Tealux

This one is another from Dexter3657! Thanks again for that lovely tea package that I will be trying teas from for a while. :D I’ve loved the majority of teas I’ve tried from Tealux, so I was happy to see three new (to me) Tealux blends in the tea package! I’m surprised I don’t see Tealux around Steepster more often as they have a billion blends and nice prices. The dry blend here is mostly rooibos with a few cherry pieces. There is a sweetness and decent amount of cherry flavor. I’m not sure what the heather blossoms add (didn’t see those anyway in the blend) but it seems like cherry just goes well with rooibos. I like it! I’m not sure if it’s my teabag that I fill with rooibos or the tea itself, but this blend is actually very smooth. Also, I must say that whether you are a rooibos fan or not, these teabags for rooibos are a MUST, to keep in the cupboard just for rooibos… no other infuser will work for rooibos. They just keep the tiny woodchips out of your cup. I use the ‘T-Sac Tea Filters’ and I’ve seen them for sale at a few sites.

Starfevre

Finiums work pretty well with rooibos, I’ve found.

Courtney

After reading this note I got to exploring the Tealux site…next thing I know I’ve somehow managed to place an order. Whoops!

Tea Sipper

Whoops! My fault! Sorry about that. I just looked at their site too and there are even more blends than they had before.