KittyLovesTea sent over a sample of this one! I really appreciate it – thank you! This turned into yet another blend I LOVE from Bluebird… another one I can’t resist ordering ONE day. This one actually tastes like pumpkin even though it’s actually carrot! But Bluebird does get an E for Effort, since most tea companies would just throw some spices and call it pumpkin. But yes, somehow it actually does taste like pumpkin. The adorable sprinkles give it a bit of sweetness (like the sweetness in pie). The spices are the perfect amount to balance the flavors to the amount that would even be in a pumpkin pie! It’s a wonderful balance and Bluebird are definitely good at what they do. Also, I could be recalling it wrong, but this also seems like a tougher black tea base than usual and I like it! The flavor is a bit stronger anyway! A very nice blend here! The second steep was nice too. One of my favorite pumpkin blends. (Della Terra’s Pumpkin Pie would still top this one though, but not by much!)

Courtney

She sent me some too! I also loved it, but I couldn’t find it on their website. Sigh.

Tea Sipper

It’s probably seasonal! I’d have to time my order to get the Halloween and Christmas blends then, if that’s even possible!

Courtney

That’s what I figured. Pout. I really only like the Vicki’s Sponge Cake and this one so far – I don’t have enough to hit the shipping threshold so I’ll have to try as many as possible in time for Halloween haha.

Tea Sipper

Some others I really liked: Rhubarb Custard, Christmas Cake, Hot Mama Jama, Bonfire Toffee and definitely Vicki’s Sponge Cake!

Courtney

I’ll keep those ones in mind :) Was the a smoky element to Bonfire Toffee at all?

Tea Sipper

My tasting note says I didn’t notice any smoke but that might be because I like smoky teas and I like a lot. :D

Courtney

Haha okay okay. I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks for all the suggestions!

MissB

I wasn’t a fan of the Bonfire Toffee myself, and have yet to find one Bluebird that really calls to me, although Christmas Cake (that KittyLovesTea also sent me!) was quite lovely if you like spice fruit cake.

Comments

Courtney

Courtney

Haha okay okay. I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks for all the suggestions!

MissB

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: