This one is a sample from BrewTEAlly Sweet! thanks so much! I’ve wanted to try this one for ages. There is popcorn here! I woke up thinking butterscotch, and I was trying to think of a tea that might fit with that craving. This one works more than any other teas I have, I think! It’s maple, which helps. Also cinnamon. This is tasty but it brews too light for my brain to be awake to read these Tournament books! It’s sweet, it does taste like maple and cinnamon. I can’t really taste any black tea at all. A bit of flavor from the two pieces of popcorn that fell in my infuser. It’s good but it needs a stronger black tea base! It reminded me of another tea I’ve tried… and sure enough, Tealux’s Maple Splash even has the same description. ah well, I have samples of both teas then! (Which is fine since reading the tasting note for the other, it said I wouldn’t mind buying two ounces of it!)

I haven’t been reading tasting notes and I miss them! Trying to catch up on books….

Dustin

The only maple teas I have tried taste more like table syrup. Are the two you mention distinctly maple?

Tea Sipper

I don’t know… they’d probably taste like table syrup to you. Maybe I’m stretching my imagination. :D

Comments

Dustin

Tea Sipper

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: