drank St Petersburg by Kusmi Tea

Here’s one Nicole sent a while back! thank you so much! I think I’ve tried a couple teas from Kusmi to know I’m not really a fan of their black tea base flavor. Just not to my tastes! This one should be my favorite though, since it has a subtle bergamot and subtle raspberry. I could have used more flavor though… it would have distracted from the base. But I like the flavor that is there. Everything is so mild in this cup, even at just boiled and steeped for four minutes. I can’t love every tea I guess! But this is the best of the few Kusmi I’ve tried.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: