Thank you Janelle for a sample of this! Sometimes Della Terra’s apple teas are hit or miss. This one is a HIT. I think they got rid of the apple flavor or whatever I really didn’t like. I’m glad they didn’t get rid of any that I DO like, since they are some of my favorite apple teas! This is a buttery sencha with a nice apple & cinnamon taste. For some reason it was tasting like strawberry to me though, especially as it cooled. I like this one, but there are a couple other companies who have a better version of this blend.

TheTeaFairy

I agree with the hit or miss part and the fact that this is a really good apple tea, at last!

TeaBrat

hmm, may need to try it!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

TeaBrat

hmm, may need to try it!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: