drank Ceylon #1 by thepuriTea

I got a sample of this with the samples I bought for their out-of-business sale. I don’t know what trying them was going to do! Ah well. This has to be one of the best ceylons out there. It’s more like a lighter Laoshan Black! Very similar flavor profiles. A bit malty, chocolatey, sweet potatoey… not a tough black tea. Very tasty… but again, because it is like Laoshan Black and a Ceylon… it’s still not really a favorite black tea. The second cup was boring, even though the first cup was steeped at a lower temp. Not enough flavor! hmm. I’m happy Vikings is back! Adagio Rollo and Floki blends need to happen!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: