Another sample from MissB! Thank you so much! Ima tell you right now that is wins the most adorable tea ever. The tiny gingerbread sprinkles! They look like the tiniest gingerbread cookies. Actual color. Actual texture. So it’s like cookies with eggnog! I tried to save most of the gingerbread men sprinkles for the last teaspoon so I could admire them longer. :D There is also a peppercorn in the blend. The flavor isn’t EXACTLY eggnog (like that amazing Red Leaf Eggnog matcha I had the other day), but it’s pretty good anyway. A nice black tea base that goes well with the flavors that are supposed to be here. There is a slight spicy flavor that would be like eggnog spice. Not really SPIKED though. A little sweet, probably because of the gingerbread men sprinkles that I was sad to see melt. Pretty tasty! The second cup was very nice as well, with a couple extra minutes on the original steep. This one almost tastes on the verge of being a chai. One of my favorites from Herbal Infusions that I’ve tried and not just because of the sprinkles!

__Morgana__

Oooh, now I want tiny gingerbread cookies in my tea!

Comments

__Morgana__

Oooh, now I want tiny gingerbread cookies in my tea!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: