drank Apple by Adagio Teas

Thank you BrewTEAlly Sweet for this sample! I like this one – a nice black base (always love Adagio… well mostly) and an apple flavor that is kind of like fresh bright green apples but a little bit like Jolly Ranchers. I’ve had worse apple teas. There is some sort of tiny leaf that looks like strawberry or raspberry leaves but they aren’t in the description. Doesn’t seem to affect the flavor anyway. Plenty of apple pieces in the blend as well. Tons of apple flavor, whether it’s from the apples themselves or some sort of flavoring (probably both). This would probably make another nice iced tea. I’ll enjoy the remaining couple of teaspoons I have.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: