drank Blendy Stick by AGF

Michelle sent this one a while back for her sale! thank you! It’s an individually wrapped serving of matcha with sugar in it, but it looks like a BIG serving. Probably twice as what Red Leaf’s matchaccino scoop is. With all the mess of ingredients I put in my smoothie, it was hard to tell how nice with the matcha was, but it wasn’t not good! :D A banana, raspberry yogurt, milk and whipped cream on top! So delicious. I’m getting addicted to these things.

Stephanie

Sounds delish :)

Comments

Stephanie

Sounds delish :)

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: