drank Assam Melody by Adagio Teas

Thanks so much TeaTiff for selling some teas! I couldn’t resist! A few always perfect-for-me Adagio teas. I woke up thinking of an assam just like this one! I’ve never even had this tea before and it was perfect for my craving. The one tea that would have been perfect in my entire collection!

Steep #1 // 2 min after boiling // 3 min
SUCH a delicious cup! Malty, a tiny bit brisk, hints of dark chocolate. Everything an assam should be. I feel like there could have been a bit more chewiness or robustness of flavor, but that could probably be arranged with a minute longer steep or some more leaves (used a teaspoon).

Steep #2 // just boiled // 3 min
Another nice cup, but weaker than the last, when the last cup already had the problem. But as I said, it’s the amount of leaves or the time I steeped. I love this tea. Adagio is just usually perfect for me. Gorgeous teas all the time, all the time. Adagio might not be for everyone but they are for ME. If I could only order from one tea company for the rest of my life, Adagio would very well be in the running. And they have all of those fandom blends to support my nerdy love of all the things.

Sami Kelsh

OH GOD THIS TEA, I MISS IT SO MUCH. I usually give it 4 minutes, and I think that might make the difference for you in terms of chewiness. It’s got some lovely notes in it. Man, I hope I get enough folks to do an Adagio UK fandork tea group run soon, because I’m seriously dying without some of my staples, and this is absolutely one of them. So good.

Tea Sipper

haha :D I’ll try 4 next time!

Comments

Sami Kelsh

Tea Sipper

haha :D I’ll try 4 next time!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: