drank Key Lime Ceylon by Fusion Teas

Sigh. Maybe this tea will bring on Spring already. This has a nice base for a Ceylon. The scent reminds me of lime scratchnsniff stickers from elementary school. I’m not sure if that’s a good thing! The flavor is nice though. Not really PIE but plenty of lime. This would probably make a wonderful iced tea. This reminds me of the Della Terra lime/lemon teas, but those have a creamy flavor… so those are better! There was one really odd thing in the dry blend, I couldn’t tell what it was. It looked like the middle part of a flower. It floated. It could have just been a piece of lime or something.. not really familiar with limes. Hopefully it was something that SHOULD be in tea. (ahem. Teavana and your bird feather debacle.) The second steep was just as limey!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: