Thank you MissB for some of this one! I don’t know what is going on with Teavana, but with that feather thing, I’m kind of glad I don’t own more Teavana teas. They aren’t really my thing anyway, but their plain teas are usually okay. A Yunnan / pu-erh sounds interesting! I guess it’s blended with both pu-erh leaves and Yunnan leaves and I can definitely taste that. It’s interesting, but at the same time, it seems like it should be either one or the other. I would appreciate both blends independently. But there is an equal balance – definitely earthy dark pu-erh but also an additional sweetness from the Yunnan. Not very chocolatey though. Both cups tasted the same. So sweet though! It’s odd. I’d choose this over some of Teavana’s wacky blends though.
Steep #1 // 4 min after boiling // 2 min
Steep #2 // just boiled // 4 min

TeaBrat

what feather thing?

Comments

TeaBrat

what feather thing?

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: