drank Toasted Caramel by Fusion Teas

Oh now this is a nice decaf dessert tea! The rooibos brewed in a T-Sac didn’t bother my throat at ALL. I think it was the cup of rooibos that least bugged my throat that I’ve ever drank. I think it wouldn’t be a problem if the rooibos was always bigger pieces, so they can’t sneak through infusers. The flavor was really nice – the caramel is just perfect with the rooibos…big caramel pieces! The toastiness is lovely with it too, but I could have used more of it. I had a second steep the next day and it was a completely different cup – strawberry. And all the caramel was gone…. I doubt the caramel melted completely the first time. Maybe rooibos naturally tastes like strawberry, especially if steeped a while? The perfect rooibos blend to have around.
Steep #1 // 8 min after boiling // 4 min steep
Steep #2 // just boiled // quite a few minutes

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: