drank Black Currant Tea by Cameron's

’Here’s Hoping’ traveling teabox Round #2 // Tea #6
Steep #1 // just boiled // 3 min
I had to try this one with such a high rating! I really don’t think black currant is for me though. This isn’t a bad flavor, but it’s pretty light anyway, both the flavor and the black tea itself. I think there was one blackberry leaf in the infuser and it made itself known in the cup anyway! Not too much else to say…

Whoa do I have to get moving with this teabox if I want to mail it in a week. so many teas to try! Basically if I want to try it, and there is only a teaspoon left, I’m taking it out for later. Trying the teas with more than one teaspoon now!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: