drank Lemon Rose Bud by Fusion Teas

’Here’s Hoping’ traveling teabox Round #2 // Tea #12
Somehow I didn’t manage to order this one in Fusion’s Black Friday sample sale! I think I just wanted to go with one oolong. Their oolongs are nice. The dry blend has plenty of roses, both buds and petals, but they don’t really make an appearance in the flavor. The lemon is dominant, more sweet than tart and I don’t think it’s just the lemongrass that is making it so lemony. It’s very tasty! Very refreshing.. would probably make for the perfect iced blend. I’m guessing the oolong base was great, but it was tough to tell through all that lemon.
Steep #1 // 30 min after boiling // 3 min
Steep #2 // 30 min after boiling // 4 min

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: