’Here’s Hoping’ traveling teabox Round #2 // Tea #20
I have a passing familiarity with Minecraft. I haven’t played any videogames lately, though I wish I was – I miss them! Minecraft seems like it would take 100% of my time though, which is exactly why I must not play any videogames right now. haha. I had to try this tea though – this here is a green tea triple threat! I don’t think I’ve actually had these three types together before, or even two of them, so interesting! The hojicha makes itself known on the first sip, even though there isn’t a ton of it that I see in the blend itself. Then the gunpowder flavors – vegetal green. I didn’t really taste the kukicha, and I’m confident I would have been able to…maybe not. A nice blend!
Steep #1 // 30 min after boiling // 3 min
Steep #2 // (half cup) 30 min after boiling // ??

Veronica

Congrats on 1500!

Comments

Veronica

Congrats on 1500!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: