drank Yerba Mate by Adagio Teas

’Here’s Hoping’ traveling teabox Round #2 // Tea #38
A nice standard yerba mate, even though the leaves look tiny. I’m not sure if they should be this small or if they have just been crushed. The flavor is your typical sweet, earthy yerba mate. The second steep was TOUGH. It tasted like I was drinking vitamins. Must mean it’s a healthy cup. I like adagio’s yerba mate base. It should be used in more blends! I think that this one gets a lower rating just because so many aren’t accustomed to yerba mate and this one is stronger flavored. You certainly can’t boil it.
Steep #1 // water cooled 35 min // 3 min
Steep#2 // water cooled 20 min // 3-4 min

Sami Kelsh

I like a good yerba mate. It tastes like it’s good for me in the best possible way.

Comments

Sami Kelsh

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: