drank Jungle Monkey Chai by Tea Xotics

’Here’s Hoping’ traveling teabox Round #2 // Tea #39
Oh the ingredients here are fun! A rooibos chai with coconut, banana, chocolate! If only you could taste them more. The rooibos is a nice one. There is a hint of spice. The coconut is nice – it’s the big flakey type that has the best flavor in teas. The chocolate and banana would have been something special. What I can taste is cohesive though!

I think I’m getting burned out on all these teabox tasting notes! Almost done with them, then I’ll be sipping my favorite teas for a while, I think.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: