drank Snow Sprout by Golden Moon Tea

I wanted to try this one from Rachel’s sale a while back when I saw Dinosara was selling some… to make sure I didn’t love it and needed to buy it. :D It’s difficult to taste anything in this first cup. But it seems like a white tea to me. The leaves are long and spikey, almost like another tea I had the other day I hadn’t seen before. I love the name! I dropped the sample pouch on the floor and lost a few of the leaves, but it was right before I vacuumed anyway. I hate dropping tea on the floor, but it was a one cup sample anyway… germs gone and not back in my tea collection! The second steep wasn’t much better than the first. Kind of boring, this one.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: