drank Apricot Green by Adagio Teas

The last time I steeped this one, I burned it, over temp, over time. It looks so much like a black tea! This time I let the water cool for thirty minutes and steep for three. Much better! There is plenty of sweet apricot flavor on this buttery sencha. I’ll enjoy the few teaspoons I’ve got left. Adagio hardly ever fails!

On another note, I updated my cupboard with the teas I added to the teabox or sold and don’t have in stock anymore (34 teas) but then I added to my cupboard all of the teas I took from the teabox (25 teas) Doh! At least the added teas number wasn’t a higher number than the removed! Most of those are one cup samples anyway. I’m expecting Butiki & Teavivre samples I’m looking forward to as well.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: