Whoops. I’m just trying this now from the Black Friday sale.

Steep #1 // 35 min after boiling // 4-5 min steep
I liked DT’s White Chocolate blend, and this one almost seems the same somehow, or maybe even not as good. The steep color doesn’t look like it has black tea in it at all, but I know it definitely has some in the blend. It tastes sweet, creamy, hints of coconut. But I think the White Chocolate blend had more sweet & creamy. It’s been a while since I’ve had the White Chocolate though…maybe I’m misremembering. There is also a bit of tanginess from the white tea itself in this blend. Maybe I’ll try it at a hotter temp next time.

Steep #2 // half mug full // just boiled // few minutes
This cup had more flavor, and not much more astringency. More coconut! Not much “cream” in either cup. I definitely don’t think this one should be such a low temp, but probably not just boiled either.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: