Another one from Teavivre! thank you so much! I really wanted to try this one. Peach AND jasmine! It sounded like the best combination for a hot day.

Steep #1 // 20 min after boiling // 2 min
I used one teaspoon as Teavivre suggests. I’m not sure if I was supposed to rinse, but I didn’t. I wanted as much lovely flavor as possible. The dry leaves don’t have a particularly strong fragrance (I’d say some of the dry leaves of their fresh green teas have MUCH more of a scent to them.) But what I can smell from this tea, it does have a hint of sweet ripe peach and a hint of jasmine. The flavor itself has about the same flavor strength as the scent – a little peach and a little jasmine. There is a butteriness from the green tea. The flavor gets stronger as it cools. This might also be another good one iced.

Steep #2 // 20 min after boiling // 3 min
This cup has a lot more flavor! This type of green tea has a satisfying brothy soup like flavor that I love. Seems like more sweet peach than jasmine. This time there is more astringency as it cools, so one teaspoon is definitely enough to use. I haven’t seen too many peach/jasmine combinations and this one is very nice.

Stephanie

I like to mix this one with some straight jasmine pearls to boost the jasmineness.

Tea Sipper