Butiki Taste Testing Traveling Tea Box – Tea #3
I haven’t been writing as many tasting notes as I’ve been sipping a ton of unnamed things from the Butiki teabox that I can’t write tasting notes for. Many good teas there! I’m planning on mailing the teabox on Wednesday. For a name like ‘tiger’, this one ain’t that tough. This one isn’t biting. It’s very good tea, nice flavor, but sometimes I want my assam stronger. The leaves are very fresh tasting somehow. It is a very nice breakfast tea though. Perfect with pancakes. The second steep I accidentally steeped for over ten minutes and it tasted exactly like the first cup. I love that it doesn’t get that oversteeped leaves taste, but this one is just a kitten. I’d stock this in my cupboard to fit in the ‘light assam’ category.
Steep #1 // few minutes after boiling // 3 min steep
Steep #2 // just boiled // 10+ minutes (accidentally)

Veronica

Love this one with pancakes!

Tea Sipper

Oh it was the perfect choice this morning then. :D

Comments

Veronica

Love this one with pancakes!

Tea Sipper

Oh it was the perfect choice this morning then. :D

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: