drank Caramel by Adagio Teas

This is one of a few teas I traded with Stephen Hockman. Thank you so much! No matter how artificial Adagio’s flavors are, they are usual SPOT ON so if the flavor is at least there and actually seems what it should be, I’m fine with artificial. This is the most caramelly caramel teas I’ve ever tried, and it doesn’t even have those caramel cubes in that blend. Just flavoring on their black tea base. It isn’t like a realistic caramel, but the flavor is surprisingly strong. It’s very milky and sweet. The second steep had a ton of flavor as well, so it doesn’t all disappear in the first cup. I don’t get the low rating on this.
Steep #1 // 4 min after boiling // 3 min steep
Steep #2 // just boiled // 4 min

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: