drank Cloud and Mist by Mandala Tea

MzPriss’ Unflavored Tea Box – Tea #26

These leaves are long, twisty and a dusty green. I could swear in the first sips of this one, it’s very nutty! Then quickly turns to peach, but then I swear the peach disappears… maybe that is where the “cloud” and “mist” comes from… the interchanging ever shifting flavors. The second steep seems to combine the nuttiness and peachiness and remains throughout the cup the entire time, but on a very light level. As it cools, the flavor kind of turns weird, but this is another case where the leaves sat overnight, so I’ll keep the rating to the first cup. Very different but very delicious! Nutty & peachy! I wish I had some more teas like this, but then I think of combining teas that are nutty and peachy.
Steep #1 // 28 min after boiling // 2 min
Steep #2 // 20 min after boiling // 3 min

Comments

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: