I liked this, but it wasn’t as strong as I’d like. I usually drink chai when I want the strongest flavor I can get out of a tea. (And I usually leave a tea bag in until I’ve completely finished drinking.) And I also think there is something going on with me and ginger. I do not dislike ginger but I have a suspicion I’m not exactly allergic but it isn’t good for me to be eating it.

Cofftea

Sad day, I love ginger!

Comments

Cofftea

Sad day, I love ginger!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: