I’ve only tried a couple Republic of Tea teas before (samples), and I haven’t been too impressed. They seem to lack flavor. This one is interesting – it pairs a black tea with blueberry. I usually only see blueberry in a herbal tea. Maybe like other Republics, the blueberry flavor is lacking or maybe it is overpowered by the black tea. But I’ve hardly met a black tea I haven’t liked, so I like this one. If it had been a herbal tea, I suppose the flavor would have been weaker, but as it is a black tea with blueberry, it is better.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: