Lots of lemon. I usually don’t have a lot of lemon (except maybe lemonade) but rather than lemonade, this tea reminds me of a donut I once ate with frosting and lemon something or other on the top of it. I don’t know why. The first sip had a LOT of lemon. The green tea kind of disappears behind the lemon. It almost seems like a white tea rather than a green to me. It’s pretty good.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: