drank Summer Sunrise by Joy's Teaspoon

Summer sunrise – sure, it isn’t summer yet. But hey, the three feet of snow on the ground is melting! It’s the first time it has been over 40 degrees in a while. But maybe it is more important to drink this tea when you WISH it was summer (or anything other than winter). Basil is my FAVORITE. Especially the purple basil. I can put that on anything, when I have it. (Whole leaves on a pizza? Why not?) I’m not a tea expert, but this is different from any tea I’ve tried. The color isn’t quite black, it’s more of an amber. The flavor isn’t a strong black either. The lemon isn’t too much lemon at all. Maybe I’m used to overdoing basil, but I don’t smell or taste much of it here. It is a nice sweet and light flavor though… just like summer.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: