drank Peach Oolong by Butiki Teas

I’m not familiar with oolong teas. I didn’t expect the floral scent! I want to say a mild gardenia, if that sounds good. I don’t even like gardenia! And no matter how much I love the delicious white peachy flavor, I’m trying to smell it as much as I’m tasting it. A tea like this is like drinking juice without all that sugar. This would also work really well as an iced tea. This is my favorite peachy tea! And this can definitely be steeped multiple times! The second steep was just as strong, if not stronger. I received this as a sample in a very generous package from Butiki!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: