Hmm.. I thought this was a green tea for some reason until I logged into Steepster and it was a white tea. I don’t drink many white teas, but this one isn’t bad. I actually like it more knowing now it is a white tea. The strawberry flavor isn’t enough! I am glad to be able to try any SpecialTeas though. thanks again, joeCool!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: