This is definitely creamy and lemony smelling and tasting. Much like a lemon meringue pie! It is just like it. Very yummy! These Butiki teas are amazing. I haven’t tried one I didn’t like yet. I love rooibos and it is interesting the marigold will give it this flavor. It really is just like a lemon meringue pie! It’s great if you want a zero calorie craving buster!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: