drank White Chai by Tea Licious

I just had to try this white tea with chai! I thought it would be interesting to try some spices in teas other than black. (I haven’t seen a green chai.. I would imagine the green would really bring out the spices.) White teas are usually my least favorite. I thought spices would help me like this white tea, as chai is my favorite. But this is odd. The spices aren’t strong enough to me. Maybe the white tea drains the flavor out of the spices. Maybe chai spices just naturally go with black tea. Maybe I dislike white teas, no matter what is paired with them. But try this one if you either love white teas or chai!

Cofftea

Green chai is suprisingly good. If you like this you should try 52teas’ Apple Vanilla white chai :)

Comments

Cofftea

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: