drank Earl Grey by St. Dalfour

I really don’t like this. Dare I say it reminds be of bug spray. eww. Not what I want to be drinking in the morning. This was the first Earl Grey I tried and I don’t think I’ll be trying any more.

K S

I have been looking through your reviews and like the variety of teas you have tried. I also wasn’t impressed with this one. Do not judge or miss out on Earl Grey based on this one. This tasted more like a cinnamon tea than a citrus.

Tea Sipper

thanks for the comment! I promise not to give up on Earl Grey just yet.

Comments

K S

Tea Sipper

thanks for the comment! I promise not to give up on Earl Grey just yet.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: