drank Nilgiri Oolong by Tea Licious

I have just recently tried oolong and it became a new favorite. This here seems more like a black tea than an oolong (though I’m no expert.) There wasn’t a hint of that floral scent that an oolong should (?) have. It is a fine black tea though, if that is what you’re looking for. I’ll definitely be drinking more cups of this to pick out the flavor, but I think more of a description on the website (for all the tea on Tea Licious) would be helpful.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: