drank Honeybush Mango by Adagio Teas

For some reason I thought this was a rooibos. But then realized it was a honeybush tea. That would explain why there isn’t as much flavor here. (I think honeybush teas have less flavor than rooibos teas.) I like the “honey” flavor of honeybush, but I like the woodier stronger flavor of rooibos better, most of the time. There isn’t much mango flavor here either. I bought a new infuser with a mesh/screenlike material to hold in my rooibos/honeybush teas. I can’t say it worked better.. the “leaves” are so tiny they fit through the screen! I’d like to try more Adagio teas, because this one is probably one of the weaker teas from them I could try. But I won’t give up on them yet. I wish I had the money to buy all the custom blends I created! (They are listed in my Steepster shopping list if you want to take a look.)

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: