oh wow. I knew the steepster ratings for this one wouldn’t let me down! I just splurged on a bunch of teas over on LuckyVitamin. This was one of them, as it was $2.02 for a box of 20, it had an 80 rating at the time, and I wanted a jasmine tea. This is fantastic! It smells and tastes just like the Organic Jasmine Pearls sample I tried from Butikiteas.com, which hints at the quality because Butiki is excellent. The tea bag is PACKED. I oversteeped the second cup a bit, and it lost a bit of its flavor so definitely don’t oversteep this one. Don’t let the price fool you, this is delicious!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: