I’m the first to review this? Wow. I don’t know much about champagne, but this is a great tea. Its a bit hard for me to describe though. A subtle flavor that really stays on your tongue after you’ve sipped. It is a bit flowery. Very very good. Other darjeelings I’ve tried don’t even compare. I’m not describing it well at all. Try it for yourself! :D I must say, Butiki really does their samples well, listing the temp and steep time right on the bag. Which means there is less of a chance I will steep it wrong!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: